Business Developer (M/W)
Lieu : Montpellier
Type de contrat :
Quotité de travail :
Rémunération : Selon expérience
Date d'embauche prévue :
Durée du contrat :
The mission of the engineer will be to develop existing partnerships and new industrial partnerships, on a national and European scale for the ChemBioFrance (CBF) research infrastructure.
More specifically, he/she will:
- establish contacts between biopharma companies and the ChemBioFrance research infrastructure , in order to set up partnerships ensuring the sustainability of the National Chemical Library and the maintenance at the highest level, equipments for screening and development of molecules in the field non-regulatory preclinical drug discovery and development.
- support the director and the members of CBF executive committee in contacts with the private sector to present services, organize negotiations and prepare contractual documents in interaction with ChemBioFrance supervisory authorities.
Activities of the business developper are :
- establish contacts with french SATTs (technology transfer assistance companies) in France to present ChemBioFrance services and take part to prematuration and maturation programs
- contact all french start-ups working in the field of drug development, and obtain requests for quotes and services
- for these same start-ups, present the partnership offer and negotiate contracts for nataional chemical library co-development. Discuss the opportunity to set up LabComs to help them develop their offer
- allow the CBF executive committee to apply to European programs
- develop and coordinate a network of key industrialists in connection with the themes of the CBF laboratory users
- maintain a Customer Relationship Management
- ensure forecast and follow-up related to its activity
- edit activity reports
- develop communication support
- conduct satisfaction surveys.
Niveau d'études souhaité :
Desired diploma : Master or PhD in Chemistry
Compétences souhaitées :
- advanced knowledge in medicinal/organic chemistry, biology - basics of contract law and intellectual property rules - mastering knowledge of the business world would be appreciated - English language: C1 to C2
ChemBioFrance [CBF] is a Research Infrastructure [IR] registered on the national IR roadmap in 2018 and whose mission is to provide an integrated offer of services for the discovery and use of small molecules to understand and cure living organisms (biological probes and drug candidates). In this context, CBF relies on the Support Unit of ChemBioFrance -Chimiothèque Nationale [USCBF-CN], UAR 3035 of the CNRS.
The position will be under the hierarchical direction of the deputy director of the UAR 3035 unit, composed of 4 CNRS agents. The engineer will also work in close connection with the executive committee of CBF as well as with the network of 60 laboratories which contribute: 1) to the constitution of the National Chemical Library, 2) to the network of screening platforms, 3) to the chemoinformatics network and 4) to the ADME- Tox platforms.
Autres informations :
- Mastering prospection and sales techniques
- Project management
- Commercial negotiation
- Ability to carry out competition and technology monitoring
- Ability to edit documents (balance sheet, report, summary, etc.)
- Collaborative and teamwork
- Rigor, organization, capacity for anticipation and reactivity
Desired diploma Master or PhD in Chemistry.
Additional training in business development , innovation management and/or intellectual property.
Significant experience in a similar function of "business developer " would be appreciated.
Home office will be possible 6 month after recruitment
interest in challenges
This position requires autonomy, strong involvement and ambition.
Lastname : Tran
Email : kiet.tran[arobase]enscm.fr
Website : uscbf-cn.cn.cnrs.fr